Adoro Oil - Butternut Squash Seed Oil
Made from 100% butternut squash seeds that are pressed in small batches, this incredible oil has a rich golden-amber color and a wonderful nutty flavor. It is cholesterol-free and extremely rich in Vitamin E. Buttery tasting and almost sweet, our Butternut Squash Seed Oil is wonderfully versatile. It can be drizzled to finish vegetable soups or legume stews or even brushed over grilled or oven roasted meats or vegetables. It is also a delightful addition to stir-fry’s and steamed vegetables.
• Red Apple
• Vinaigrettes for leafy greens
• Grilled or oven roasted lamb or poultry
• Bruschetta, especially with roasted vegetables
• Squash and root vegetables
• Soups, stews, and chowders
• Sweet potato casserole or gratin
Ideas for Use
• For a fantastic vegetable side dish, combine with Maple balsamic to toss roasted butternut squash.
• Mix with a Super Premium EVOO to pan fry squash fritters.
• Combine with Cinnamon Pear balsamic to dress roasted carrots or sweet potatoes.
• Drizzle over butternut squash or pumpkin risotto.
• Use to finish creamy soups. It is delicious over roasted cauliflower soup.
• Brush over acorn squash before roasting.
• Combine with Green Apple fruit vinegar to dress the most delicious and heart-healthy quinoa or farro harvest bowl.
• Use to finish roasted brussel sprouts and add to a wild rice pilaf.
• For a unique take on a classic dip, drizzle some over hummus and sprinkle with oven roasted pepitas.