Adoro Oil - Pomegranate Dark Balsamic
• Persian Lime
• Tuscan Herb
• Butternut Squash Seed
Ideas for Use
• Use to caramelize red or cipollini onions.
• Combine with Persian Lime, Italian Lemon, or Basil olive oil, serve over salad greens topped with nuts, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, and caramelized red onions.
• Combine with Basil or Gremolata oil and use to marinate lamb or duck.
• Reduce in a saucepan then drizzle over duck or chicken.
• Mix 4 parts homemade strawberry syrup to 1 part Pomegranate balsamic to make a fantastic shrub mixer.
• Try it in your favorite cranberry relish or marmalade.
• Whisk it with Harissa olive oil and drizzle it over oven roasted cherry tomatoes.
• Add to stewed Turkish eggplant.
• Use in lieu of wine vinegar in Caponata, the Sicilian sweet and sour version of ratatouille.
• Leafy Greens
• Fresh Fruit
• Marinades for Lamb, Duck, & Fish
• Sweet Treats & Drinks